- Flower nameL. angustifolia
- Scientific nameLavandula angustifolia 'elegance sky'
- AliasLavandula angustifolia 'elegance sky'
- Place of originGarden variety
- Place of floweringGarden
- Flowering seasonApril, May, June, July
What is L. angustifolia
Lavender 'elegance sky' (Scientific name: Lavandula angustifolia 'elegance sky') is a small, semi-cold hardy shrub and is a Manstead variety of the lavender family Lamiaceae of Lavender (Scientific name. Lavandula angustifolia). It is the earliest of the English lavenders to flower. It also blooms from the first year and is well branched from the base, with large flower buds. The buds are white and the flowers are pale blue-purple.
Common name: Lavender 'elegance sky' , Scientific name: Lavandula angustifolia 'elegance sky', Place of origin: Garden variety, Grass height: 30 to 40 cm, Flower color: sky blue, Height of spike: 10 cm, flowering season: April to July.