- Flower nameLeucadendron platystar
- Scientific nameLeucadendron platyspermum
- AliasLeucadendron, リューカデンドロン, レウカデンドロン, プラティスター, レウカデンドロン, Plateseed Conebush, Platty, Platy, Platystar, Leucadendron platystar
- Place of originSouth Africa
- Place of floweringCut flowers, flower arrangement
- Flowering seasonMay, June, July, August
What is Leucadendron platystar
Leucadendron platystar (Scientific name: Leucadendron platyspermum) is native to South Africa and is an evergreen shrub of the genus Ryukha Dendron of Yamamoto Shrine. I will put an umbrella shaped flower (fruit) similar to pine cones. The genus name "Leucadendron" is in Latin, meaning "Leuca (white)" + "dendron (dendron, tree)", there are also silver belonging to the same family. The flower language is "Open a closed heart."
Common name: Leuca dendron platistar, Scientific name: Leucadendron platyspermum, also known as: Plateseed Conebush, Platystar, Platty, Platy, Place of Origin : South Africa, tree height: 1 to 2 m, leaf shape: egg shape to needle shape, leaf length: 7 cm, leaf width: 1.3 cm, dioecious strain, single leaf, leaf order: reciprocal, flowering period: May to 8 Moon, flower color: yellow green, cone side width: 4 cm, cone longitudinal length: 5 cm, cone color: green → brown, flower language: open closed heart, application: cut flower, flower arrangement, dry flower.