- Flower nameOriental Lily Marco Polo
- Scientific nameLilium "marco polo"
- Aliasオリエンタルユリ, Marco Polo
- Place of origincultivater
- Place of floweringGarden, Cut flowers, flower arrangement, Horticultural species, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonJuly, August
What is Oriental Lily Marco Polo
Oriental Lily Marco Polo (scientific name: Lilium "Marco Polo") is a cold-resistant bulb plant of Liliaceae. It is a garden cultivar that improved lilies of native origin, and it is an oriental hybrid with a light pink color on white background. Flower has fragrance, and cut flowers are also popular.
Common name: Oriental Lily Marco Polo, Scientific name: Lilium "Marco Polo", plant height: 80 to 120 cm, flower color: light pink color, aromatic: yes, flowering period: July to August, use: gardening, potted plant ,cut flowers.