- Flower nameKanoko-yuri
- Scientific nameLilium speciosum
- Aliasドヨウユリ, 土用百合, 鹿子百合
- Place of originTaiwan, China, and Japan
- Place of floweringGarden, Low mountains, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonJuly, August, September
- Language of flowersMercy depth
What is Kanoko-yuri
Kanoko-yuri or, Lilium speciosum (scientific name: Lilium speciosum) is a perennial herb of the family Liliaceae native to Taiwan, China, and Japan of Kyushu and Shikoku . It grows wild in the low mountain. The flower name depends on tepal having fawn designs.The flower becomes for admiration, and the scaly bulb is used for food and medical use.
common name: Kanoko-yuri, scientific name: Lilium speciosum.