- Flower nameMegaskepasma erythrochlamys
- Scientific nameMegaskepasma erythrochlamys
- Aliasメガスケパスマ, Megaskepasma, Brazilian red cloak
- Place of originVenezuela
- Place of floweringGreenhouse
- Flowering seasonJanuary, February, November, December
- Language of flowersOverflowing talent
What is Megaskepasma erythrochlamys
Megaskepasma erythroclamis (scientific name:Megaskepasma erythrochlamys) is of kitsunenomago Department of erythroclamis Evergreen small trees native to Venezuela. From the autumn winter to bloom red pink bracts with pale pink flowers in panicles. Erythroclamis genus this species only exist. Plant in Venezuela in South America and tropical gardens, the ornamental flowers.
Generic name: megaskepasma erythroclamis, scientific name:Megaskepasma erythrochlamys, also known as: Brazilian red cloak, Origin: Venezuela,
tree height: 3 to 4 m, leaf shape: oval shape, leaf margin: all edges, leaf order: leaf length: leaf length: 15 -25 cm, leaf width: 8 - 12 cm, flower color: thin peach, caly color: thick peach, cone inflorescence length: 20 to 30 cm, corolla: 2 lip, flowering period: November to February of the following year, bract length: 4 -5 cm, bract width: 2 cm, upper lip split 2, lower lip 3 cleft, stamen 4, fruit: capsule and ripens fruit.