- Flower namePanicum capillare
- Scientific namePanicum capillare
- Aliasスモークグラス, Panicum capillare, 花草黍, ハナクサキビ, ウィッチグラス, witchgrass, パニカム・キャピラレ
- Place of originNorth America
- Place of floweringGarden, Cut flowers, flower arrangement, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonAugust, September
What is Panicum capillare
Panicum capillare , witchgrass (Panicum capillare) is native to North America and is an annual plant of the family Poaceae. The stem is hollow and easy to break. Attach flower spikes to the stem tip and each node. The leaves are green and lanceolate. Green flowers bloom in summer. Used for bouquets, arrangements, and dried flowers.
Panicum capillare , scientific name: Panicum capillare, Also: Panicum Capilale, witchgrass, witchgrass, ,plant length: 30-50 cm, leaf shape: needle shape, inflorescence height : 15-30 cm, flower color: green, flowering period: August to September.