- Flower nameIvy geranium
- Scientific namePelargonium peltatum hybrids
- Aliasツタバテンジクアオイ, Ivy geranium, ツタバゼラニウム, 蔦葉天竺葵, Pelargonium, アイビィ・ゼラニウム
- Place of originSouth Africa (gardening kind)
- Place of floweringGarden, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonMarch, April, May, June, July, September, October, November
What is Ivy geranium
Ivy geranium (scientific name:Pelargonium peltatum hybrids) is a horticultural geraniaceae half-Hardy half vine of Evergreen perennials "geranium" Ivy leaves. The leaves are similar to Ivy. Flowers flowers are 5 valve, on the left-right symmetric flowers large and small under 3 is 2. Rich in color, flower may bloom single, double, and dwarf varieties.Creeping stems are thin, so fishing pots and container (s).
Generic name: Ivy geranium, scientific name:Pelargonium peltatum hybrids, aka: Geraniums Ivy, Origin: South Africa (garden variety), living type: Half Hardy Evergreen perennials, plant: 25-50 cm, leaves: palmate, flower umbels, flower March to July, Septemberto November, Place out of flower color: white, pink, red, orange, purple, flower, leaf axil, flower diameter: 3-5 cm: petals five flower diameter: 3-5 cm, use: container or pot fishing.