- Flower nameChinese indigo
- Scientific namePersicaria tinctoria
- Aliasタデアイ, Chinese indigo, 蓼藍, 藍, Indigo
- Place of originSouth-East Asia and the Indo-China Southern-southern China
- Place of floweringFields and footpaths, High mountain
- Flowering seasonJuly, August, September, October
What is Chinese indigo
Chinese indigo , scientific name: Persicaria tinctoria, is non-Hardy Annual seed breeding crops of the polygonaceae family. To Japan was introduced from China during the Nara period. Branches at the top often branched. Stretched spikes at the tip of the stem and a multitude of pink flowers bloom from summer to fall, . Flowers after the Brown so give a result. All grass mowing before if you dyed stuff, bloom, leaves raw or fermented Indigo balls and use.Other uses include insect bites are used in medicinal, ornamental and food.
Common name: Chinese indigo, Scientific name: Persicaria tinctoria, synonim: Polygonum tinctoria, Other name: Ai ,Indigo Dyers knotweed, Origin: Indo-China Southern-China Southern, Plant: 60-100 cm stem color: Red purple , Leaf arrangement: alternate, Leaf: Broadband of needle-shaped leaf color: green, leaf margin: entire, leaf length: 6-10 cm, Flowers: spikes, Flower color: peach, white, Calyx color red, petal number 5, flower size: grain (0.3x0.5cm), stamens number: six to eight books, flowering: July-October, fruit shape: so fruit, fruit color: dark brown, use: dye type.