- Flower namePetunia
- Scientific namePetunia×hybrida
- AliasPetunia, ツクバネアサガオ, 衝羽根朝顔
- Place of originBrazil and Argentina
- Place of floweringGarden, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonApril, May, June, July, August, September, October, November
- Language of flowersIf you mind will relieve
What is Petunia
Petunia (scientific name: Petunia × hybrida) is born in South America such as Brazil and Argentina, and is semi-cold resistant perennial of the family Solanaceae. morning glory flowers that bloom all year round. There are grain and standing in the grass shape, flower color is peach color, red, white, red purple, purple, light yellow, petals are single or double, small and medium large. In Japan, it is one of the typical flower beds and flowers in the veranda. It is strong, easy to grow, flower feeling is gentle, flower color is abundant, new flowers bloom one after another so it is an economical flower. There are "Safinia" and "Creepia" of products (brand name) made by manufacturers in garden cultivars.
Generic name: Petunia, Scientific name: Petunia × hybrida, Origin: Brazil, Argentina, Flower color: peach, red, white, red purple, purple, light yellow, flower diameter: 3 to 8 cm.