- Flower namePhalaenopsis Midi 'Pink balaylena'
- Scientific namePhalaenopsis midy ’pink balaylena’
- Alias胡蝶蘭, ミディ, ピンクバレリーナ, 胡蝶蘭ミディ, ミディ胡蝶蘭
- Place of originGardening variety, (Taiwan, Southeast Asia, Himalayas, Australia north)
- Place of floweringCut flowers, flower arrangement, Greenhouse, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonJanuary, March, April, May, December
What is Phalaenopsis Midi 'Pink balaylena'
Phalaenopsis Midi 'Pink balaylena' (Scientific name: Phalaenopsis midy 'Pink balaylena') is a non-cold-resistant perennial of the genus Moraceae " Moth orchid (Phalaenopsis, Phalaenopsis aphrodite) "is a midi varietal variety. There is a red lip in a thin pink petal. It was awarded at the 2012 Venlo - International Horticultural Exposition (Floriade 2012), and it was regarded as one of Venlo's recommended varieties.
Common name: Phalaenopsis Midi 'Pink balaylena', Scientific name: Phalaenopsis midy 'Pink balaylena', aka: Moth orchid, Phalaenopsis, Orchid , Place of Origin: Gardening variety, (Taiwan, Southeast Asia, Himalayas, Australia north), plant height: 30 to 40 cm, flower size: 6 to 7 cm, flowering period: December to May ), Number of petals: 5, Distance: None, Flower color: Peach.