- Flower namePlatycerium willinckii
- Scientific namePlatycerium willinckii
- Aliasプラティケリウム・ウィリンキー, 長葉麋角羊歯, Platycerium willinckii, コウモリラン
- Place of originJava of Indonesia
- Place of floweringGreenhouse, Ornamental plants
- Flowering season
What is Platycerium willinckii
Platycerium willinckii is an Evergreen perennial ferns polystichum Department bicaxida belonging to epiphytes native to Java. Scientific names of P. willinckii also known as. Consists of overlapping big antlered called at deer angle of fern fronds and leaves the outer leaves and called for water leaves, with many spores for reproduction on the back of the fronds. The sporophyll of Platycerium willinckii is longer than a thing of the Platycerium bifurcatum and does the form such as the large staghorn (horn) and 2 leaves make a pair and grow up. The water preservation leaves are easy to become the brown.
Common name: Platycerium willinckii, scientific name:Platycerium willinckii, synonym:Alcicornium, origin: Java (Indonesia).