- Flower nameOkame-zakura
- Scientific namePrunus incamp 'okame'
- Aliasサクラ, sakura, おかめ桜, 桜, Okamezakura, 阿亀桜, おかめ, オカメ
- Place of origingardening(by England)
- Place of floweringGarden, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonFebruary, March, April
- Language of flowersThe beauty of the heart
What is Okame-zakura
Okame-zakura , Scientific name: Prunus incamp cv. Okame, is a fast-blooming gardening variety of cherry blossoms of cold-resistant deciduous small shrub of the Rosaceaefamily. In the spring, it makes pull down a single pink pink little flower bloom. British cherry researcher C. Ingram is a cultivar produced by breeding Cerasus campanulata and Cerasus incisa var. incisa. Flower name comes from Japanese beauty (?) "Okame".
Generic name: Okame-zakura , Scientific name: Prunus incamp cv. Okame , Other name : Cerasus 'Okame' ,Origin: Gardening variety (UK), Tree Shape: broad egg shape, flower size: small , flower color: pinkish color, blooming way : single , Floral direction: descent , Anthesis: from the end of February to the beginning of April, use: gardening, potted plant.
Please refer to this for the explanation about the Sakura(cherry tree).https://www.flower-db.com/ja/flower:1284