- Flower nameRose 'Cinderella'
- Scientific nameRosa cv. Cinderella
- Alias薔薇, ツルバラ, バラ, シンデレラ, Cinderella
- Place of originhorticultural variety
- Place of floweringGarden, Botanical Gardens, Park, Horticultural species, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonMay, June, July, September, October, November
What is Rose 'Cinderella'
Rose ’Cinderella' (scientific name: Rosa cv. Cinderella) is a cultivar of the deciduous shrub rose of the family Rosaceae, created in 2003 by the German company W. Kordes. The hybrid parentage is seedling x Centenaire de Lourdes. It is a four-season, 1-3 m tall, medium-sized, 6 cm diameter, pink, slightly fragrant, round-petaled, quarter-rosette vine rose with about 80 petals. Flowering is from May to November, with four seasons. It is vigorous, shade tolerant, and disease resistant. It can be used in pots, planters, arches, pergolas, garden plants, and many other applications.
Common name: Rose 'Cinderella', scientific name: Rosa cv. Cinderella, height: 1-3 m, breeder: W.Kordes GmbH, breeding year: 2003, flower color: peach, flower diameter: 6 cm (medium), fragrance: slightly fragrant, nature: hardy. Class: Climber, Thorn: normal, Form: vine, Flowering season: (May-November), Four seasons.
Relationship between rose diameter and large, medium and small wheels
Minimum 1 - 3 cm