- Flower nameRose 'Fragrant Apricot'
- Scientific nameRose 'Fragrant Apricot
- Alias薔薇, rose, Fragrant Apricot
- Place of originhorticultural varietyUSA))
- Place of floweringGarden, Botanical Gardens, Park, Horticultural species, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonMay, June, July, August, September, October
What is Rose 'Fragrant Apricot'
Rose 'Fragrant Apricot' (scientific name: Roza 'Fragrant Apricot') is a cultivar of the small shrub "rose" of the rose family Rosaceae. It is a tree-standing form with a height of 100-120 cm. It is a four-season bloomer with medium-sized flowers of 0 cm in diameter and petals that are sword-petaled with a high core. The flowers are a light apricot color and have a strong fragrance.
Rose Fragrant Apricot', scientific name: Roza Fragrant Apricot', English name: Roza Fragrant Apricot', strain: F Floribunda, year of cultivation: 1998, cultivar: Keith W. Zary (USA), parentage: Roza Fragrant Apricot, Parentage: Impartient x Amber Queen, Height: 100 to 120 cm, Flowering: Four-season, medium to large clusters, Flower color: Light apricot, Flower shape: round-petaled, high-core flowers; Diameter: 10 cm; Number of petals: many; Fragrance: strong, damask-like; Fragrance: tea; Thorns: common; Flowering season: May to October (four seasons); Uses: potted, in the ground, cut flowers.