- Flower nameRose 'The Pilgrim'
- Scientific nameRoza cv. Suncharm
- Alias薔薇, バラ, サンチャーム, Suncharm
- Place of originhorticultural variety
- Place of floweringGarden, Botanical Gardens, Park, Horticultural species, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonMay, June, July, September, October, November
What is Rose 'The Pilgrim'
Rose 'The Pilgrim' (scientific name: Roza cv. the Pilgrim) is a vine rose of the family Rosaceae. It is 1.5 x 1.25 m tall, with a vine length of 2.5-3 m. It was created by David Austin in England in 1991. It is a four-season bloomer. The flowers are shallow-cupped, with the center of the petals dark yellow and the outer petals light cream. The flowers have a medium to strong fragrance.
Common name: Rose 'The Pilgrim', scientific name: Roza cv. the Pilgrim, country of origin: England (David Austin), year of origin: 1991, height: 1.5 x 1.25 m, vine length: 2.5-3 m Flowering season: four seasons (spring to fall); Fragrance: medium to strong; Flower diameter: large (VIII-13 cm)
Minimum 1 - 3 cm