- Flower nameTulipa Icecream
- Scientific nameTulipa cv. icecream
- Place of originGarden variety
- Place of floweringBotanical Gardens, Horticultural species
- Flowering seasonApril, May
What is Tulipa Icecream
Tulip Ice Cream (Scientific name: Tulipa cv. IceCream) is a garden cultivar of "Tulip" of the genus Ulysses tulip. It is a low-speed, low-late flowering system. In the spring, the outer flower coat is deep peach color and the inner side is double flowered white flowers. It is a very unique and lovely variety. Flower language is "declaration of love".
Please refer to the right for the tulip picture book which collected the tulip variety. Tulip picture book