- Flower nameRose 'Iceberg'
- Scientific nameRoza 'iceberg’
- Aliasアイスバーグ, シュネービッチェン, iceberg, バラ
- Place of originGarden variety by Ferman
- Place of floweringGarden, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonApril, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
What is Rose 'Iceberg'
Rose 'Iceberg' (Scientific name: Roza 'iceberg') is a semi-upright shrub with the family Rosaceae. In 1958, Gordes, Germany, bred Robin and Hood x Virgo. It has four seasons, middle size, half-double, and white flowers.
Breed name: Rose 'Iceberg' (Rose 'iceberg'), Scientific name: Roza 'iceberg', aka: Schneebitchen (German)= Snow White, Strain: Floribunda Rose (FL, flower in the middle of four seasons), production origin : Gordes (Germany), year of birth: 1958, tree height: 100 cm, flower color: white, how to bloom: half-double, flower size: middle, aroma: slight aroma, flower diameter: 8 cm, flowering Period: spring to winter.
Relationship between rose diameter and large, medium and small wheels
Minimum 1 - 3 cm