- Flower nameRose Princess of Wales
- Scientific nameRoza 'princess of wales'
- Alias薔薇, Princess of Wales
- Place of originGarden variety
- Place of floweringPotted flower
- Flowering seasonMay, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Language of flowersinnocence and purity
What is Rose Princess of Wales
The rose 'Princess of Wales' (scientific name: Roza 'Princess of Wales') is a small shrub of the rose family. It is a shrubby rose bred by the British horticulturist Harkness in 1997 and dedicated to Princess Diana. It has medium-sized, white flowers in clusters.
Common name: Roses 'Princess of Wales', Scientific name: Roza 'Princess of Wales', Shrub type, breeder: UK Harkness, 1997, height: 60 to 80 cm upright, Foliage: Dark green, Blooming season: 4 seasons, Flower size: Medium, Flowering style: Deep cupped, Clustered, Fragrance: Yes, Flower color: White, Floribunda Rose, Use: Potted.
Relationship between rose diameter and large, medium and small wheels
Minimum 1 - 3 cm