- Flower nameRoza 'Raubritter'
- Scientific nameRoza 'Raubritter'
- Alias薔薇, rose, Raubritter, Macrantha Raubritter, ローブリッタ, ラウブリッター
- Place of originhorticultural variety(Germany)
- Place of floweringGarden, Botanical Gardens, Park, Horticultural species, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonMarch, April, May, June, July, August, September, October
What is Roza 'Raubritter'
Rose 'Raubritter' (scientific name: Roza 'Raubritter') is a horticultural variety of the small shrub "rose" of the rose family. It was bred by Mr. Kordes (Wilhelm J.H. Kordes II) of Germany in 1936 by crossing Daisy Hill and Solarium. It is a one-season (spring) cold-tolerant vine that produces numerous rounded, colonized, pink, lovely, maiden-like flowers in spring. The flowers bloom densely on the branches in a spherical shape that does not collapse and the petals do not fall off, so it can be enjoyed for a month in a beautiful state. The branches are thin, flexible, and flexible, making it easy to attract and use for arches, fences, and obelisks.
Variety name: Roza 'Raubritter', scientific name: Roza 'Roza 'Raubritter', also known as Macrantha Raubritter, created by: Wilhelm J.H. Kordes II (Germany), created in 1936, cross: Daisy Hill x Solarium, strain: Shrub (S), Shrub Hybrid Macrantha, height: 200-350 cm. 200-350 cm, Blooming: single season (spring), in clusters, flower color: pink, flower shape: semi-double deep cup, flower diameter: 5-6 cm, number of petals: many, fragrance: slightly fragrant, Aroma: Slightly fragrant, Flowering season:, Uses: arch, fence, obelisk.