- Flower nameSaxifraga polyanglica
- Scientific nameSaxifraga polyanglica
- Place of originalpine perennial crawling horticultural variety,
- Place of floweringHorticultural species, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonMay, June
What is Saxifraga polyanglica
Saxifraga polyanglica (scientific name: Saxifraga polyanglica) is a horticultural variety of "Saxifraga" (scientific name: Saxifraga), an alpine perennial plant in the genus Saxifraga. It is a small, crawling species with low grass height and dark peach-colored flowers in spring.
Generic name: Saxifraga polyanglica, scientific name: Saxifraga polyanglica,living type: alpine perennial crawling horticultural variety, grass height: 2-3 cm, single leaf, leaf color: green, flower color: dark peach, number of petals: 5, flowering season: April-May, seed: oval.