- Flower namePassionfruit 'Panda’
- Scientific namePassiflora cv. panda
- AliasPassiflora Panda, Passiflora
- Place of originhorticultural variety
- Place of floweringGarden, Botanical Gardens
- Flowering seasonApril, May, June, July, August, September, October, November
What is Passionfruit 'Panda’
Passionfruit 'Panda' (scientific name: Passiflora cv. panda) is a perennial plant in the family Passiflora. This is a horticultural variety of passion fruit, bred in Germany.
Generic name: Passionfruit 'Panda', scientific name: Passiflora cv. panda, grass height: 2 - 4 m, flower colour: pale purple, sepals: white, flowering season: April - November, flower diameter: 10 cm.