- Flower nameTabebuia rosea
- Scientific nameTabebuia rosea
- Aliasタベブイア, Tecoma tree, Tabebuia, 木立紅ノウゼン, Tabebuia rosea, ピンクテコマ
- Place of originTropical America
- Place of floweringSubtropical region
- Flowering seasonJune, July, August
What is Tabebuia rosea
Tabebuia rosea , scientific name: Tabebuia rosea , is a deciduous tree of the Bignoniaceae Department of Tabebuia genus. Pink flowers from the flower name quizzes tree full bloom. Petals in pink yellow Center. Leaves have a shiny green in the cortex. Aka, also called Pink Poui Tree, Tabebuia, Tecoma tree. The flowers after the beans like Saya (pod) droops. In the tropics, medicinal bark trees.
Common name: Tabebuia rosea , Scientific name: Tabebuia rosea, Synonyms: Tabebuia pentaphylla, Also known as pink Tecoma, T Tabebuia, Pink Poui Tree, Place of origin: Tropical America Tropical America, Height: 15 m, Leaf color: glossy green; Flower shape: shallow trumpet-shaped; Petal color: peach; Tube interior color: yellow; Flower diameter: 5 to 6 cm; Flowering season: June to August.