- Flower nameTillandsia stricta
- Scientific nameTillandsia stricta
- AliasTillandsia stricta, ティランジア・ストリクタ, ティランジア, チランジア
- Place of originSouth America
- Place of floweringGreenhouse, Subtropical region
- Flowering seasonMay, June
What is Tillandsia stricta
Tillandsia stricta is a tropical evergreen perennial herb of the Tillandsia genus , of the Bromeliaceae family native to South America Tillandsia genus native to South America. Foliage has silvery-green from the green. A kind of airplanes, so absorb the moisture from the air. MRF flowers wrapped in pink and drooping, from between the bracts bloom one after another with pale Violet-Blue floret. After the flower where the breed.
Common name: Tillandsia stricta , scientific name: Tillandsia stricta , aka: Tillandsia, Stricta , origin: Trinidad, Venezuela, Paraguay, northeastern Argentina and South America, height: 10 cm, length: 10 cm,:0.5cm leaf width, leaf color: Green-silver green, floral inclusions: pink, Petal color: from pale blue-violet color, Amethyst, flower diameter:0.2~0.3, Star: bell-shaped, flowering period: spring summer.