- Flower namecrimson clover
- Scientific nameTrifolium incarnatum
- Aliasベニバナツメクサ, トリフォリウム, Trifolium, Crimson clover 'Strawberry candle', Italian clover, Strawberry torch, Scarlet clover, ストロベリーキャンドル, クリムゾンクローバー, イタリアンクローバー, ストロベリートーチ
- Place of originSouthern Europe
- Place of floweringGarden
- Flowering seasonMarch, April, May, June, July
What is crimson clover
Crimson clover 'Strawberry candle' (Scientific name: Trifolium incarnatum) is a southern part of Europe and is a non-heat and cold-resistant annual grass of the genus Pseudomonas. A red flower that resembles fruit strawberries is a type of clover that blooms like burning. To my colleagues, red-eyed clover (red-filled grass) and (white filled grass.
Common name: Crimson clover 'Strawberry candle', Scientific name: Trifolium incarnatum, aka: Strawberry torch, Italian clover, Origin: southern Europe, plant height: 10 to 60 cm, number of leaflets: 3, number of small leaves: 3, number of small leaves, Flower color: red, number of petals: 5, inflorescence length: 3-5 cm, inflorescence diameter: 1 - 1.3 cm, flower length: 0.7 - 0.8 cm.