- Flower nameTulip Cream Perfection
- Scientific nameTulipa cv. cream perfection
- Place of origin garden cultivar
- Place of floweringGarden, Cut flowers, flower arrangement, Botanical Gardens, Horticultural species
- Flowering seasonApril, May
What is Tulip Cream Perfection
Tulip cream perfection (scientific name: Tulipa cv. Cream Perfection) is a gardening variety of " i> tulip " of the family Liliaceae. High stem, single late blooming French type, flower color is light yellow.
Please refer to the right for the tulip picture book which collected the tulip variety. Tulip picture book
Flower name: Tulip cream perfection , scientific name: Tulipa cv. Cream Perfection, Culture varieties, Classification: SL, Flower color: light yellow, height of plant height: 60 to 80 cm, flowering time: late April to May, application: Flower bed, potted plant, cut flower.