- Flower nameTulip Spring Green
- Scientific nameTulipa cv. spring green
- Place of originGarden variety
- Place of floweringGarden, Cut flowers, flower arrangement, Horticultural species, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonApril, May
What is Tulip Spring Green
Tulip Spring Green (Scientific name: Tulipa cv. Spring Green) is a gardening variety of "Tulip" of the family Liliaceae. It is a single blooming late generation. In the spring, flowers with green vertical stripes in the center of the white petals are blooming.
Type: Tulip Spring Green, Scientific name: Tulipa cv. Spring Green, Classification: SL, How to bloom: Single-blooming / late blooming, plant height: 40 to 50 cm, flowering time: late (from April late to early May) , Flower color: green vertical streak in white petals, use: for flower beds · for pots · for cut flowers, Remarks: strong cold tolerance.
Please refer to the right for the tulip picture book which collected the tulip variety. Tulip picture book