- Flower nameTulip Spring Green
- Scientific nameTulipa cv. spring green
- Place of originGarden variety
- Place of floweringGarden, Cut flowers, flower arrangement, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonApril, May
What is Tulip Spring Green
Tulip Spring Green (Scientific name: Tulipa cv. Spring Green) is a gardening variety of "Tulip" of the family Liliaceae. It is a single blooming late generation. In the spring, flowers with green vertical stripes in the center of the white petals are blooming.
Please refer to the right for the tulip picture book which collected the tulip variety. Tulip picture book
Type: Tulip Spring Green, Scientific name: Tulipa cv. Spring Green, Classification: SL, How to bloom: Single-blooming / late blooming, plant height: 40 to 50 cm, flowering time: late (from April late to early May) , Flower color: green vertical streak in white petals, use: for flower beds · for pots · for cut flowers, Remarks: strong cold tolerance.