- Flower nameTypha angustifolia
- Scientific nameTypha angustifolia l.
- Place of originthe temperate zones of the northern hemisphere and Australia in the southern hemisphere
- Place of floweringWetlands
- Flowering seasonJuly, August
What is Typha angustifolia
Typha angustifolia or Hime gama ( scientific name: Typha angustifolia L.) is an aquatic perennial grass in the family Typhaceae native to the temperate zones of the northern hemisphere and Australia in the southern hemisphere. Members of the Toadaceae family Typhaceae found in Japan include Typha latifolia, Typha angustifolia, Typha angustifolia, and Typha orientalis Presl.
Common name: Typha angustifolia, scientific name: Typha angustifolia L., origin: warm regions of the northern hemisphere and the southern, Grass 100-200 cm, Flowering season: July-August, Flower color: light brown The color is green to brown.