- Flower nameRosa rugosa
- Scientific nameRosa rugosa
- Alias浜茄子, ハマナシ, Rosa rugosa
- Place of originChina, the Korean peninsula , Japan and garden variety
- Place of floweringSeashore
- Flowering seasonApril, May, June, July, August
- Language of flowersThe pleasure of traveling
What is Rosa rugosa
Rosa rugosa is a hardy deciduous shrub of the family Rosaceae, the genus Rosa native to China, the Korean peninsula and Japan . A beautiful pink Peony flower, like a single small flowers bloom. Rosaceae so stem sharp stinging and often divergent branches. Prefers a good coastal sandy soil grows. Flower becomes the raw material for fragrances and aromas. Fruit shape to pear like jam and eaten.
General: Rosa rugosa, scientific name: Rosa rugosa, plant height:1-1.5 m, flowering: April to August, flower color: dark pink, rarely white, flower diameter: 6 to 9 cm, fruit diameter: 2 cm, Harvest: August to October.