- Flower nameCuphea hyssopifolia
- Scientific nameCuphea hyssopifolia
- Aliasクフェア, Cuphea, メキシコハナヤナギ, クサミソハギ, ヒッソピフォリア
- Place of originMexico
- Place of floweringGarden, Park
- Flowering seasonApril, May, June, July, August, September, October, November
What is Cuphea hyssopifolia
Cuphea hyssopifolia, commonly called Mexican heather, Hawaiian heather or false heather (scientific name:Cuphea hyssopifolia) is a non-cold-resistant evergreen small shrub of the Lythraceae family native to Mexico. From spring to late autumn for long period, reddish-purple flower spikes bloom. In the opposite with elongated lobules. It is a companion tobacco Sou (smoking grass).
Common name:Cuphea hyssopifolia, scientific name:Cuphea hyssopifolia, aka: Mexican heather, Hawaiian heather or False Heather, origin: Mexico, height: 50-60 cm, flowering: April to November, flower diameter: 1 cm, color: purple, leaf color: green.