- Flower nameRose 'Princess Michiko'
- Scientific nameRoza 'Princess Michiko'
- Place of originGarden variety
- Place of floweringGarden, Cut flowers, flower arrangement, Botanical Gardens, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonMay, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Language of flowersinnocence and purity
What is Rose 'Princess Michiko'
Rose 'Princess Michiko' (scientific name: Roza 'Princess Michiko') is a horticultural species of small, woody shrub in the rose family. It is a hybrid (Circus x Spartan). It is a floribunda variety that was presented by A Dickson (UK) to the then Crown Prince in 1966. It is a semi-double flowering rose with good flowering and longevity, and is resistant to cold. The flowers are orange in color.
Variety name: Rose 'Princess Michiko', scientific name: Roza 'Princess Michiko', Shrub type, Breeding: Dixon (UK), Height: 100-130 cm, Form: upright, Foliage: dark green, Flowering season: 4 seasons (peak flowering period: May-November), Flowering size: medium, Flowering style: round-petaled, semi-double, blooming in clusters, Aroma: slight tea fragrance, Flower color: orange, Uses: potted, planted, garden, cut flowers.
Relationship between rose diameter and large, medium and small wheels
Minimum 1 - 3 cm