- Flower nameXanthocarpum
- Scientific nameViburnum dilatatum f. xanthocarpum
- AliasViburnum dilatatum, 黄実莢蒾
- Place of originhorticultural variety
- Place of floweringGarden, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonMay, June
What is Xanthocarpum
Xanthocarpum (scientific name: Viburnum dilatatum f. Xanthocarpum) produces yellow fruits and is a horticultural variety of viburnum (scientific name: Viburnum dilatatum), which is native to Japan, the Korean Peninsula and central China, and is a deciduous broad-leaved shrub in the family Adoxaceae.
Generic name: Xanthocarpum, Scientific name: Viburnum dilatatum f. Xanthocarpum, Tree height: 2-5 m, leaf color: Green, leaf shape: oval, phyllus: opposite, leaf margin: sawtooth, inflorescence form: , flower color: white, flower diameter: 0.5-0.8 cm, flowering period: May-June, fruiting stage : September to November, fruit color: yellow.