- Flower nameAsparagus nanus
- Scientific nameAsparagus plumosus var. nanus
- Aliasアスパラガス・セタケウス, アスパラガス・ナナス, Asparagus nanus, Asparagus fern, Asparagus, アスパラガス
- Place of originTemperate and subtropical area
- Place of floweringCut flowers, flower arrangement, Potted flower, Ornamental plants
- Flowering seasonMay, June, July, August, September
What is Asparagus nanus
Asparagus nanus , Scientific name:Asparagus plumosus var. nanus,, is an evergreen perennial grass of Asparagaceae Department of Asparagus genus. It is a dwarfish variety of Asparagus plumosus. Branches and leaves like a fern open like a feather aside softly. It is used to plant green and a hotchpotch to attach to cut flowers. It is used with a limit leaf or a potted plant as a houseplant best.
Common name:Asparagus nanus,
Scientific name:Asparagus plumosus var. nanus,
origin: A gardening kind (South Africa), an ecotype: The green half climbing nature perennial plant that it is usual, vine length: 300-500cm, a leaf: A thing to see like the degeneration, a leaf into a squama form: Dioecism, a color of a flower that the cladode (phylody) of the thin cover needle form is conic and stands straight: White, the number of the petals: 6, a corolla: It is 6 crack at the tip , flower diameter with bell-formed funnel form: 0.5-0.7cm, anthesis: For from May to September, it is a fruit type: Sap fruit, fruit: A sphere, a fruit color: It is fruit diameter green → red carefully (from autumn winter): 0.6-0.8cm, a use: A decorative plant, a limIt leaf.