- Flower nameAlpine Aster
- Scientific nameAster alpinus
- Aliasアスター・アルピヌス, Alipne aster, Aster Alpinus
- Place of originEurope, such as Switzerland and North Africa ~ Asia
- Place of floweringHigh mountain, Overseas, Sub-alpine, Specific area
- Flowering seasonJune, July, August
What is Alpine Aster
Alpine Aster , scientific name:Aster Alpinus, is a hardy perennials of the Aster genus , of the Asteraceae department native to Switzerland, etc. Sub-alpine and Alpine-the indigenous Alpine gravels. Crowding the spatula-shaped leaves at the base of the stem. Summer a thin stalk from the middle of the leaf, stem, purple flowers bloom flower. So severe and harsh environment of the snow the wind plant, plant height is low.
Common name: Alpine Aster, scientific name:Aster Alpinus, also known as: Aster alpinus, Habitat: Switzerland, Europe and North Africa to Asia, and environment: (sub) Alpine area, living type: perennials, height: 15-20 cm, leaf: spatula shaped, leaf color: green, leaf arrangement: roots, flowers bloom: stalk before single bloom flower, flower color: purple, white, flower diameter:3-3.5 cm, Flowering period: June-August.