- Flower nameCamellia chrysantha
- Scientific nameCamellia chrysantha
- AliasCamellia chrysantha, 金花茶, Yellow camellia, ツバキ
- Place of originChina and Vietnam
- Place of floweringGarden, Botanical Gardens, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonJanuary, February, March, November, December
- Language of flowersmodesty
What is Camellia chrysantha
Yellow camellia ,golden camellia , kinkaka or Camellia chrysantha (scientific name: Camellia chrysantha) is native to China and Vietnam, it is an evergreen shrub of theTheaceae family. It is a camellia that makes yellow flowers bloom. It comes with tea as part of the flower name,however it can not be drunk. A golden thick flower blooms on the axilis and branch top. The genus "chrysantha" means Latin and "golden flower". The flower language is "modesty".
Name: Yellow camellia, Scientific name: Camellia chrysantha, also known as: Golden camellia, kinkaka, Living type: evergreen shrubs or small trees , Bark: white with gray white, tree height: 4 to 6 m, leaf color: green, leaf length: 10 to 19 cm, leaf width: 4 to 7 cm, leaf quality: glossy, leaf shape: wide lanceolate to long ellipse , Leaves: alternate, leaf margin: fine sawtooth, flower color: golden yellow, flowering place: axilis or branch, flower diameter: 5 to 7 cm, number of petals: 9 to 11, flowering period: Novemver to March, stain color: orange.