- Flower nameCamellia 'Kishu-tsukasa'
- Scientific namecamellia-japonica-cv.-kishu-tsukasa
- Aliasツバキ, Camellia, Kishu-tsukasa, ツバキ キシュウツカサ
- Place of originJapan
- Place of floweringGarden, Botanical Gardens, Park, Horticultural species
- Flowering seasonApril, May
What is Camellia 'Kishu-tsukasa'
Camellia 'Kishu-tsukasa', (scientific name: Camellia japonica cv. Kishu-tsukasa) is native to the Kansai region and produces large, thousand-flowered flowers with white spots on a pinkish-red background.
Common name: Camellia 'Kishu-tsukasa', scientific name: Camellia japonica cv. Kishu-tsukasa, Horticultural species, Flower color: pinkish-red with white spots, 1,000-flowered, Tree height: 2-4 m, Leaf shape: oblong-ovate, Inflorescence: opposite, Flowering season: April-May.