- Flower nameShikizaki
- Scientific nameCerasuss incisa 'shikizaki'
- Alias四季咲, Cerasuss incisa, Shikizaki, 四季咲き桜
- Place of originCultivated varieties
- Place of floweringHorticultural species, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonMarch, April, September
What is Shikizaki
Shikizaki (scientific name: Cerasuss incisa 'Shikizaki') is rose of Prunus low nakaki cherry blossoms 1 variety 'Fuji Cherry (cherry beans)"cultivar. White single trundle flowers bloom before the leaves unfold, in the spring and fall season blooming varieties.
General name: Shikizaki , Scientific name:Cerasuss incisa 'Shikizaki' ,origin: Japan height: 3-8 m, flower diameter: 2 cm , flowers bloom with: single color: white, pink, flower: petals five, induction for flowering period: spring and fall: bonsai