- Flower nameClematis
- Scientific nameClematis
- Aliasテッセン, Clematis, 鉄仙, カザグルマ
- Place of originJapan, China, Europe and North America
- Place of floweringGarden, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonApril, May, June, July, August, September, October
- Language of flowersNoble-minded
What is Clematis
Clematis (scientific name: Clematis L.) is native to Japan, China, Europe and North America, and is a vine resistant perennial of the family Ranunculaceae. From spring to autumn, they grow iron-like moss and wind around fences and columns to make many flowers (in fact, moss) bloom. The petals are not degenerated, and the buds are changing like petals. There are many varieties distributed around the world.
Clematis patens (Scientific name: Clematis patens), which is a representative variety of the species, is native to Japan, and has eight petals (scauli) and a flower that looks like a windmill. It is an endangered species.
Clematis Florida (scientific name: Clematis florida) is a Chinese origin product type, and the number of pieces of petal (scauli) is six pieces, and it is wrapped in a strong bag. The large flowering plants of C. florida and C. patens were brought to Europe by Siebold, and cross breeding was carried out with the small Clematis so far, and large horticultural varieties were also produced in Europe. Especially in Japan and China, many excellent horticultural varieties are produced.
The genus name "Clematis" is derived from the Greek word "klema". Flower language is "Kiyoshi" and "the beauty of the spirit".
Since the thin rose is strong and supports a large flower, it represents the image of a person with beauty that arises from the strength of the inner surface and the strength of the mind.
· There is no petal - what seems like a flower is a piece of sepals
· Vines - Petiole and small petioles get caught in branches, wire mesh, etc.
· Fruit - has long hair and plays the role of a parasol which flies the seeds far away
· Shape of flowers (calyx) - Casheguruma is a dish shaped flower, Kill hosa is a bowl shaped flower, Tech census is a fishing bell
Common name: Clematis, Scientific name: Clematis L., aka: Tessen (iron wire), Kaza gurma (windmill), Origin : Japan, China, Europe and North America Plant height: 200 to 300 cm, leaf shape: 3 outgrowth leaves, 2 times 3 empty leaves, petiole wrapped around others Leaf margin: leaflets are all edges, leaf order: , Flower color: flower size: 5 to 15 cm, flowering period: April to October, flower color (Actually, calyx): blue · red purple · peach · red · white · green, flower blooming way: Upward facing flat,Note: There is poison in leaves.
- C. patens (Kazaguruma, scientific name: Clematis patens) - Japan native, endangered species. Because the flower looks like a windmill.
- C. florida (Tessen, scientific name: Clematis florida) - Chinese origin. Large flower. Because the pot is like an iron wire.
- Montana (Clematis montana cultivars) -It was brought to Europe in early 19th century by early blooming early blooming small flower clematis. Habitat distribution: Himalaya to Western western part, Environment: Mountains, number of petals: 4, flower size: 5 ~ 8 cm, flowering period: May, blooming way: 1 season bloom, flower color: white ~ deep peach color, presence of aroma .