- Flower nameLeibnitzia anandria
- Scientific nameLeibnitzia anandri
- Place of originJapan, Korea and China
- Place of floweringFields and footpaths, Low mountains
- Flowering seasonApril, May, June, September, October, November
What is Leibnitzia anandria
Leibnitzia anandria, or Senbon-yari(Leibnitzia anandria) is a perennial herb of the family Asteraceae, native to Japan, Korea and China. There are two types of Leibnitzia: the spring-flowering spring type and the autumn-flowering fall type.
Aka: purple dandelion, Leaf shape: oblong, leaf margin: pinnate, middle lobes, Leaf shape: oblong; leaf margin: pinnate, mesially lobed; spring: stalk 10 cm tall; flowering season: April-June; flower diameter: 1.5 cm; inflorescence shape: calyx; flower color: white to reddish purple; autumn: 30-60 cm.