- Flower nameClematis 'Pink Fantasy'
- Scientific nameClematis cv. pink fantasy
- Place of origin Horticultural variety
- Place of floweringGarden, Botanical Gardens, Horticultural species
- Flowering seasonJune, July, August, September, October
- Language of flowersNoble-minded
What is Clematis 'Pink Fantasy'
Clematis 'Pink Fantasy' (scientific name: Clematis cv. Pink Fantasy) is a horticultural variety of clematis, a cold-tolerant deciduous perennial plant that belongs to the family Ranunculaceae. It is a late-flowering variety that produces bright pink large flowers. It was created in Canada in 1975 and registered in the UK.
Generic name: Clematis 'Pink Fantasy', Scientific name: Clematis 'Pink Fantasy', Origin: Horticultural varieties (original species is Southern Europe) , Vine length: 200-300 cm, leaf shape: 3 emergence compound leaves, 2 times 3 emergence compound leaves, wrap around other things with petiole, leaf edge: leaflet is completely related, leaf order: antibiotic, inflorescence: single life, Flower diameter: 12 cm, Flowering period: June to October, Flower color (actually scarlet): Bright pink, Flower shape (bell), bell-shaped, Note: Toxic to foliage.