- Flower nameGuzmania hybrids
- Scientific nameGuzmania hybrids
- Aliasブロメリア, Guzmania
- Place of originCentral America-South America rainforest
- Place of floweringSubtropical region, Potted flower, Ornamental plants
- Flowering seasonMay, June, July, August, September, October
What is Guzmania hybrids
Guzmania (scientific name:Guzmania Hybrids) is a non-cold-resistant Evergreen perennial of the pineapple first pineapple of guzmania genus. Plants (indoor) are used. Is a horticultural species has been bred, with rich colors and vivid, but looking like a flower bracts. The actual flowers are small, between the bracts bloom in white or yellow flower. Has Rosetta shaped leaves, soft leaves around not serrated stinging. Flower name depends on the scholar name of Spain that Guzman.
Common name: guzmania, Scientific name: Guzmania Hybrids, Also known as: Bromelia, Place of origin: Central American to South American rainforests, grasse height:30 to 60 cm, Bract diameter: 10 cm, bract colour: orange (Stara), flower colour: white/yellow, diameter (actually, bract diameter): 2 cm, flowering period: irregular.