- Flower nameHemigraphis exorica
- Scientific nameHemigraphis alternata cv. exorica
- AliasHemigraphis 'Exorica', Purple Waffle Plant
- Place of originhorticultural variety
- Place of floweringPotted flower
- Flowering seasonJune, July
What is Hemigraphis exorica
Hemigraphis exorica or Purple Waffle Plant （scientific name: Hemigraphis alternata cv. exorica）is a horticultural variety bred from the evergreen perennial plant "Hemigraphis alternata" (Scientific name: Hemigraphis alternata), native to Malaysia and belonging to the family Acanthaceae. The stem is laid sideways and purple, and its broad egg-shaped leaves are beautiful. There are irregularities on the surface of the leaves. A small white flower blooms in summer.
Common name:Hemigrafis Exotica, scientific name: Hemigraphis alternata cv. Exorica, also known as: Purple Waffle Plant, plant height: 5-20 cm, leaf shape: broad egg shape, leaf length: 5-7 cm, leaf width: 3-4 cm, leaf color: grayish green with metallic luster. Leaf back: purple, flower color: white, corolla shape: bell shape, flowering period: June to July.