- Flower nameJasminum grandiflorum
- Scientific nameJasminum grandiflorum
- AliasJasmin, ジャスミン, 素馨, オオバナソケイ, 大花素馨, タイワンソケイ
- Place of originIndia, Pakistan, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Africa
- Place of floweringGreenhouse
- Flowering seasonAugust, September, October
What is Jasminum grandiflorum
Jasminum grandiflorum, (scientific name: Jasminum grandiflorum), is native to India, Pakistan, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Africa is a shrub in the family Oleaceae.
Also called such as Spanish jasmine, Royal jasmine, Catalan jasmine, flower cymes, tube, five lobes.
It is a kind of jasmine. A small, white, fragrant flower blooms from summer to autumn. The flower is cylindrical and the tip of the tube is split 4-5, and it opens flat and blooms. It is used for perfumes and jasmine tea.
Common name: Jasminum grandiflorum, Scientific name: Jasminum grandiforum, aka: Spanish jasmine, Royal jasmine, Catalan jasmine, flower cymes, tube, five lobes , Origin: India, Pakistan, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Africa, Tree height: 2 to 4 m, leaf shape: odd feathered compound leaves, lobule: egg shape, flowering stage: August to October, flower shape: tubular, flower diameter: 3.5 cm, corolla length: 1.5 to 2 cm, flower color: white, male number: 2, use: perfume, garden tree, houseplant, herbal medicine.