- Flower nameLavandula dentata
- Scientific nameLavandula dentata
- Aliasラベンダーデンタータ, Lavandula dentata, Dentata lavender, Fringed lavender, French lavender, 切れ葉ラベンダー, キレハラベンダー
- Place of originMediterranean coast of Spain, North Africa
- Place of floweringGarden, Field, Botanical Gardens, Park, Horticultural species
- Flowering seasonApril, May
What is Lavandula dentata
Lavandula dentata is a half-hardy evergreen small shrub of family Lamiaceae native to the Mediterranean coast of Spain and North Africa. Stem is 4 tombs, from the good branches. Opposite the grayish-green leaves. Stretch out the spikes in the spring of lilac florets whorls on the 7th, 8th Dan bloom. Flowers are funnel-shaped, and the top 5 tear. Storage containers also have longer in purple. The whole plant has aromatic. Purpose is a planted garden, flower garden, potted plants, flowers, herbs, dried flowers. lavender is very similar to salvia and is hard to tell. lavender can be eaten, however Salvia can not be eaten.
Common name: Lavanda dentata, scientific name: Lavandula dentata, Origin: Mediterranean coast such as Spain to North Africa, Living type: semi cold-resistant evergreen small shrub , Tree height: 60 cm, leaf shape: linear oval shape, leaf color: green (gray white fluff dense in young leaves), leaf order: 2 to 3 petals, flowering period: June to August, Inflorescence, flower color: purple, flower shape: tubular lip shape, use: cut flowers, potted plants, cooking flowers and stems spice, extract lavender oil (flower essential oil) extract, perfume and perfume raw materials, medicinal herbs.