- Flower nameclovenlip toadflax
- Scientific nameLinaria bipartita
- Aliasヒメキンギョソウ, Linaria, 姫金魚草, clovenlip toadflax
- Place of originSpain, North Africa
- Place of floweringGarden, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonMarch, April, May, June, July
What is clovenlip toadflax
Clovenlip toadflax, scientific name:Linaria bipartita, is a half hardy annual grass of the Plantaginaceae Department of Linaria genus native to Spain and North Africa. Snapdragon (goldfish plant) to reduce, as awoke heaped out flower spikes in early summer, from spring blooms. Enjoy your garden or potted plants.
Common name: Clovenlip toadflax, scientific name:Linaria bipartita, aka:clovenlip toadflax, hime kingyoso, origin: Spain and North Africa, the life-forms: year grasses and perennials, plant height: 30-70 cm, leaf shape: linear, flowering period : March-July, flower colors: peach, red, yellow, white, purple, two-color, flower size: 2cm.