- Flower nameStock 'Deep Rose Quartet'
- Scientific nameMatthiola incana cv. deep rose quartet
- Place of originhorticultural variety
- Place of floweringGarden, Cut flowers, flower arrangement
- Flowering seasonFebruary, March, April
What is Stock 'Deep Rose Quartet'
Stock 'Deep Rose Quartet' (Scientific name: Matthiola incana cv. Deep Rose Quartet) is a horticultural variety of the cold-resistant annual plant of the Brassicaceae family..
It is stock of spray type that flowering time is very early. The flower is dark with rose bloom. Use: For cut flowers such as flower arrangements and bouquets.
Generic name: Stock 'Deep Rose Quartet', Scientific name: Matthiola incana cv. Deep Rose Quartet, Origin: Horticultural variety, Plant height: 70-100 cm , Leaf length: 10 cm, Flowering stage: Spring, Flower diameter: 3-4 cm, Flower color: Dark peach, dark cream.