- Flower nameMussaenda luteola
- Scientific nameMussaenda luteola
- Aliasムッサエンダ・ルテオラ, Yellow mussaenda, 薄黄崑崙花, Mussaenda luteola
- Place of originEastern Sudan
- Place of flowering
- Flowering seasonApril, May, June, July, August, September, October, November
What is Mussaenda luteola
Mussaenda luteola or Yellow mussaenda, scientific name:Mussaenda luteola , is an evergreen half vine of the small shrub of the Mussaenda genus of the Rubiaceae Department native to Eastern Sudan. Compound cymes, with pale yellow flowers bloom. So great, only one piece of white stands out.
General name:Yellow mussaenda, scientific name:Mussaenda luteola, aka: Mussaenda luteola, Yellow mussaenda, origin eastern Sudan, height: 100-300 cm, leaf color: green, leaf: oblong / broad lanceolate, leaf quality: thin, phyllotaxis: opposite, leaf margin: entire, inflorescence shape: compound cymes , Corolla: car-shaped Tip 5 crack, flower color: yellow in Crown Central dark yellow, Corolla diameter: 1-2 cm, Calyx bracts: white eggs round and obovate, Calyx bract length: 5 cm, flowering period: April to November , fruit: berries, applications: potted plants, garden.