- Flower namePygmy water lily
- Scientific nameNymphaea cv.
- Place of originTemperate and tropical regions around the world
- Place of floweringRiver, pond
- Flowering seasonMay, June, July, August, September, October
What is Pygmy water lily
Pygmy water lily, scientific name: Nymphaea cv., is a hardy perennial aquatic plant of the family Nymphaeaceae native to Asia. On the surface of the water than water lilies bloom small flowers around.
Common name: Pygmy water lily, scientific name: Nymphaea cv., Japanese name: Hime suiren, origin: Asia, plant: water 5-10 cm, Flowering period: May-October, color: white, peach and pale yellow, flower diameter: 6 - 7 cm