- Flower nameOphiopogon jaburan
- Scientific nameOphiopogon jaburan
- Alias熨斗蘭, Ophiopogon jaburan
- Place of originJeju Island in Korea to Japan
- Place of floweringFields and footpaths, Low mountains
- Flowering seasonJuly, August, September
What is Ophiopogon jaburan
Ophiopogon jaburan or white lilyturf, lilyturf or Nosi-ran (scientific name: Ohiopogon jaburan) is native to Jeju Island in Korea to Japan, and is a perennial tolerant evergreen perennial herbaceous in the family Asparagaceae. It grows naturally in forests and grasslands in Japan's Honshu to Shikoku, Kyushu, and Ryukyu Islands.. It is taller than Black mondo (scientific name : Ophiopogon planiscapus), and seeds are oval and cobalt-colored.
Generic name:Ophiopogon jaburan, Scientific name: Ophiopogon jaburan, AKA: white lilyturf, lilyturf, Nosi-ran, Origin: Japan-Jeju Island, Distribution: Honshu-Shikoku / Kyushu / Ryukyu Islands, Japan, Environment: Coastal forest edge, Lifestyle: Tolerant evergreen perennial, Plant height: 30-80 cm, Leaf shape: Linear, Flower stem: 30-50 cm, Flowering period: July ~ September.