- Flower namePhalaenopsis petit-mini
- Scientific namePhalaenopsis petit-mini
- AliasPhalaenopsis petit-mini, ミニ胡蝶蘭
- Place of origin Gardening variety, (Taiwan, Southeast Asia, Himalayas, Australia north)
- Place of floweringBotanical Gardens, Horticultural species, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonJanuary, February, March, April, May, December
- Language of flowersHappy flying
What is Phalaenopsis petit-mini
Phalaenopsis petit-mini (scientific name: Phalaenopsis petit-mini) is a mini varieties of non-cold-resistant perennial "Moth orchid, scientific name: Phalaenopsis aphrodite" of the family Orchidaceae. A lot of small petals and small annular flowers blooming with equestris, Dolitus Purquelima etc. as parents.
Although normal size Phalaenopsis is often sent to public places, such as shops and companies that have been modified, in the case of mini, people who feel free to give and receive will also feel free to decorate. Mini is small (low) in height, small in occupied space, small in flower diameter, and low in price (cheap). Those with flower diameters of 4 to 5 cm are mini phalahedron orchids, those with a slightly larger diameter (flower size 6 to 9 cm) are Midi, butterfly orchids, and larger ones are ordinary butterfly orchids.
Common name: Phalaenopsis petit-mini (Scientific name: Phalaenopsis petit-mini), aka: Moth orchid, Minchophala butter orchid, Phalaenopsis, Orchid , Place of Origin: Gardening variety, (Taiwan, Southeast Asia, Himalayas, Australia north), plant height: 15 to 30 cm, flower size: 4 to 5 cm, flowering period: December to May ), Number of petals: 5, Distance: None, Flower color: Peach · White · Yellow · Red.