Double blooming varieties of plum
- Flower namePrunus mume 'Kaicyu houshi'
- Scientific nameprunus-mume-kaicyu houshi
- Aliasウメ, 梅, 懐中抱子, カイチュウホウシ
- Place of origincultivated kind
- Place of floweringGarden, Botanical Gardens
- Flowering seasonFebruary, March
What is Prunus mume 'Kaicyu houshi'
Prunus mume 'Kaicyu houshi' (plum blossom, scientific name: Prunus mume 'Kaicyu houshi') is a native of China and is a two-tiered plum tree with even smaller flowers inside the flowers. Flower color: light red, double; medium-large flowers. Flowering season: February to March, medium-large flowers. It is also called "Benikai-houshi.
Common name: Prunus mume 'Kaicyu houshi', scientific name: Prunus mume 'Kaicyu houshi', flower color: light red, double, stamens numerous, stamen tips narrow, sepals reddish purple, flowering season: February to March, medium-large flowers.